Hello Class! Muneeb's Introduction

 Hello Everyone!


My name is Muneeb Jaffry and I am born and bred in Chicago. I recently moved to Streamwood, IL, a suburb near Schaumburg and Barrington. I completed my undergraduate in Healthcare Management and Policy at Saint Louis University. I have enjoyed working in the business side of healthcare and experience traveling for conferences and things. 


I enrolled into the MPH/MBA dual program through Benedictine where I have completed most of my MPH and am finishing the remaining MBA classes. My goal is to continue working in healthcare business, but more with specific healthcare groups, such as, Amita, Advocate, etc. In addition to this, I am constantly exploring my interests and developing side businesses that can fill my time quite a bit.


When I am not working or focusing on classes, I like to spend time with my wife and son and try different restaurants! I am also a big fitness person and so I make sure to workout at least 5x a week and keep up with my health.


I am looking forward to working with you all!

Comments